in a rut. I'm stuck at home all day while Pearson works crazy hours. And it's still cold here! If you know me, you know how I feel about that and how it's relevant to this post.
Anyway, with all that being said, I've neglected to take care of myself physically and, more importantly, spiritually. Before this week, I don't remember the last time I sat down and read the bible. I certainly haven't prayed much. Of course I pray before a meal and before bed but those are typically almost memorized prayers, you know?
It's just not been a priority. And that's unacceptable. But you know what? God forgives me. He understands and He is happy that I've recognized this problem and I'm trying to fix it. He know I'm human. After all, he created me. And he created mankind. I think he knows our nature.
What are you thankful for this month? Be sure to link up below!
Thanks for reading!
We have so much to be thankful for and a lot of us take that for granted. Lets change that! I bring you the #ThankfulThursdayParty linkup with Charlene @ From Bisons to Buckeyes! We will be writing about what we are thankful for and linking up on the last Thursday of every month. I would love to have you and can't wait to see what you're thankful for in your life!
- If you're interested in co-hosting, please send an email to Charlenemarie11@gmail.com.
- Also, if you aren't getting my email reminders about this link up and would like to, please let me know in the comments or send me an email for that as well.
|Host: Charlene- Blog // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest || Co-Host: Brita: Blog // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest|
Linkup Rules (Guidelines):
- Follow your host and co-host
- Link up your Thankful Thursday Party post, NOT your blog URL
- Use the hashtag #ThankfulThursdayParty when you share on social media
- Grab the button and display it on your blog so others can join the party