Alright so below is what I read and what I didn't get to. I'm glad I met my personal goal but I'm still sort of disappointed in myself. I'm reading Candace's Dancing Through Life right now, but after that, I don't think I'm going to continue with this list of books. There are too many other things I want to read. And I need to get serious about my New Year's Resolution about reading that I set in January.
So here's what I read:
- A book written by a comedian or celebrity: Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham.
- A YA book (mandatory): The Fault in our Stars by John Green (Which I found out is actually a TEEN book, not YA. Oops)
- Non US author (mandatory): Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
- A book that was recommended by a blogger (mandatory): The Happy Wives Club by Fawn Weaver (recommended by Amberly)
Here's what I did not read:
- A book that has been on your TBR list for a year or more: The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- A book with a kick-butt female character: Dancing Through Life by Candace Cameron Bure. I changed this one because I ordered it from Amazon and now I'm very eager to read it. I think it fits this category, don't you?
- A book that will be a movie (or TV show): The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel
- A book with a one word title: Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- A suspenseful book - a mystery, a thriller, a book about revenge: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- A book about Summer, with Summer in the title: That Summer by Lauren WIllig
Linking up with The Kay Times.