So without further adieu, our Date Night Bucket List:
- ONE || Go to A Columbus Clippers game
The Clippers are a minor league baseball team here in Columbus. I grew up in a baseball family and I love going to games. I'm really surprised we haven't been to a Clippers game yet!
- TWO || Visit the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Garden
I can't believe we've never been here either but it's so pretty!
- THREE || Visit the Dayton Air Force Museum
My grandpa first told us about this and said it's a must. Since then we've talked to several people who have been. I'm dying to go this year.
- FOUR || Ride in a hot air balloon
I've been dying to do this for a long time. This is the year.
- FIVE || Go to the Ohio State Fair (DONE)
We went last year and it was a blast. I'd like to make it a tradition for every year.
- SIX || Visit The Scioto Mile
It's a mile of beautiful parkland along the river front with tons of things to do all year.
- SEVEN || Go to The Melting Pot (DONE)
We plan to do this to celebrate when Pearson finishes his Candidacy. Hopefully that will be next month!
- EIGHT || Go on hike and take a picnic
This is one of my favorite things to do but we haven't done it since college.
- NINE || Go to the drive-in movie theater (DONE)
We usually go multiple times per year. It's only $9 per person for two movies and you can bring your own snacks and enjoy the movie within your own car. Win. Win. Win.
- TEN || "Sounds of the Town" at Easton
I just discovered this series of free concerts all summer at Easton Town Center and had to put it on the list. FREE MUSIC?? Yes please!
Have you ever made a Date Night Bucket List? What dates would be on yours for this year?
Thanks for reading.