But your marriage is the most important relationship you have. And it takes work! I know there are seasons of life where you'll be able to work on your marriage better than others. But please always try to make it a priority in your life.
- Write out a list of things you love about your husband. This will bring those things to the front of your mind and you'll be able to remember them when you're upset. Also keep the list handy for those days you need a reminder of why he's so great.
- Plan a date night for this weekend and write it down in your planner in pen.
- Stop what your doing and ask your husband what you can do to be a better wife. Make a plan to implement it. And don't get angry. Think of it as constructive criticism.
- Text him one of these love note ideas.
- Pray for your husband and your marriage.
- If you're both at home right now, go give him a kiss lasting at least 15 seconds.
- Another thing for if you're both home. cuddle for at least 15 minutes.
Thanks for reading!
Linking up with Wedded Wednesday.