- ONE || Go to A Columbus Clippers game
The Clippers are a minor league baseball team here in Columbus. I grew up in a baseball family and I love going to games. I'm really surprised we haven't been to a Clippers game yet!
- TWO || Visit the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Garden
I can't believe we've never been here either but it's so pretty!
- THREE || Visit the Dayton Air Force Museum
My grandpa first told us about this and said it's a must. Since then we've talked to several people who have been. I'm dying to go this year.
- FOUR || See a live show downtown.
So there's touring Broadway shows and all kinds of concerts at several fancy theaters downtown. I want to go to at least one show together this year.
- FIVE || Go to the Ohio State Fair
We've been the past two years. Let's keep it up!
- SIX || Visit The Scioto Mile
It's a mile of beautiful parkland along the river front with tons of things to do all year.
- SEVEN || Go on hike and take a picnic
This is one of my favorite things to do but we haven't done it since college.
- EIGHT || Go to the drive-in movie theater
We usually go multiple times per year. It's only $9 per person for two movies and you can bring your own snacks and enjoy the movie within your own car. Win. Win. Win.
- NINE || Shakespeare in the Park
There is a local theatre group that does free (though they take donations) shows in the park on the weekends in the summer. We usually love going but we didn't go to a single show this year. I'm telling you, this year was bad.
- TEN || Disney World!!!
We're going to Disney World for our 5th anniversary this year! Yayayay!
Have you ever made a Date Night Bucket List? What dates would be on yours for this year?
Thanks for reading.
Follow me on social media: