Well folks, 2013 is behind us. At least it will be after today. Can you believe it? I can't. Well, I can, I guess. It's just really hard to believe. Anyway, this year was another great one. It was my first full calendar year as a wife to the most wonderful husband and it was our first full year in Ohio.
Here's a re-cap...
Favorite events of 2013:
- NYC Anniversary Trip
- Adopting Pip
- Tons of weddings
- Spring Sing
- Girls Youth Rally
- When Each of Our Families Came to Visit
- Thor: The Dark World
- Star Trek Into Darkness
- World War Z
- Now You See Me
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- Saving Mr. Banks
- "Royals" by Lorde
- "Two Black Cadillacs" by Carrie Underwood
- "I Hold On" by Dierks Bently
- "Crash My Party" by Luke Bryan
- "Mine Would Be You" by Blake Shelton
- "Night Train" by Jason Aldean
- "Better Dig Two" by The Band Perry
What are some of your favorite things from this year?
Thanks for reading! And I hope you have a joyous new year!