It's been a tough 4 months, I'm not gonna lie. We are very lucky that I work from home and we were able to live with just one car. But I was always stuck at home every day until Pearson got home from work around 9 or 10 pm. For a lot of that time, it was still cold and snowy outside so I couldn't/didn't want to walk Pip for very long or walk to the store when I needed something. I got sort of depressed. Also, while we were saving for a car, we had to cut back in other areas and it was stressful. It really wasn't that big of a deal but for some reason, it really affected me.
got another car this weekend! And I am so THANKFUL for that! It's something we definitely took for granted before these months of only having one. The Music Man rehearsals started this week and I was able to go with my own car and not worry about Pearson getting home in time or having to take him to school in the morning and pick him up after rehearsal. Yesterday, I ran to Kroger to pick something up on my lunch break! It's fantastic!
What are you thankful for this month? Be sure to link up below!
Thanks for reading!
We have so much to be thankful for and a lot of us take that for granted. Lets change that! I bring you the #ThankfulThursdayParty linkup with Charlene @ From Bisons to Buckeyes where we can write about what we are thankful for and link up on the last Thursday of every month. I would love to have you and can't wait to see what you're thankful for in your life!
- If you're interested in co-hosting, please send an email to Charlenemarie11@gmail.com.
- Also, if you aren't getting my email reminders about this link up and would like to, please let me know in the comments or send me an email for that as well.
- Follow your host
- Link up your Thankful Thursday Party post, NOT your blog URL
- Use the hashtag #ThankfulThursdayParty when you share on social media
- Grab the button and display it on your blog so others can join the party