Hey friends! It's time for our monthly Thankful Thursday Party! This is a link up where we can share what we're thankful for on the last Thursday of the month.
If you've been reading my blog this month, you know that it's been a little crazy around here. For the sake of not sounding redundant, I'm not going to list everything that's been going on in my life again, but just know there has been a lot of late nights and busy days and I miss my blog and my husband.
But one thing I've been very thankful for this month is coffee. I'm a huge coffee drinker, no doubt. But this month I drank a lot more than usual. And it's been a life saver. It may seem like a silly thing to be thankful for, but it's been way up there on my grateful list this month so I had to share.
Do you rely on coffee to stay awake? What are you thankful for this month? Be sure to link up below!
Thanks for reading!
We have so much to be thankful for and a lot of us take that for granted. Lets change that! I bring you the #ThankfulThursdayParty linkup with Charlene @ From Bisons to Buckeyes where we can write about what we are thankful for and link up on the last Thursday of every month. I would love to have you and can't wait to see what you're thankful for in your life!
- If you're interested in co-hosting, please send an email to Charlenemarie11@gmail.com.
- Also, if you aren't getting my email reminders about this link up and would like to, please let me know in the comments or send me an email for that as well.
- Follow your host and cohost
- Link up your Thankful Thursday Party post, NOT your blog URL
- Use the hashtag #ThankfulThursdayParty when you share on social media
- Grab the button and display it on your blog so others can join the party