More than two years ago, I posted about my bucket list on the blog.
And the other day, Jessy from The Artsy Cajun posted her revised bucket list and I thought that was a great idea! A lot has changed in two years. Some of these things got done in those two years and some of my ambitions have changed. So let's take a look, shall we? (If I'm changing a list item, I'll indicate the old item and new item in bold. I also rearranged the order)
- OLD Item: Read through the Bible in a year. NEW Item: Read through the whole bible in 6 years using the SOAK method via the Good Morning Girls schedule
- Travel to Europe (preferably on a mission trip).
- Chaperon a youth mission trip.
- See where Jesus walked while physically here on Earth.
- Memorize an entire book of the Bible. Or 2 or 3.
- OLD Item: Ride in a submarine. NEW Item: Bring someone to Christ
- Be a mommy and eventually a grandma.
- OLD Item: Sit on top of the Hollywood sign. NEW Item: Stay home with my kids and home school them
- Go on a cruise (preferably Disney).
See Wicked on Broadway
- Be able to play the guitar well.
- OLD Item: Meet Jennifer Lawrence and/or Julie Andrews. NEW Item: Meet Candace Cameron Bure and/or The Robertsons
Be retweeted by someone famous!
- Go para-sailing.
- Swim with dolphins.
- OLD Item: Be part of a flash mob. NEW Item: Go to Comic-Con
- Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower. And the Statue of Liberty.
- Take a cross country road trip.
Visit Hogwarts. Though I guess Harry Potter world would work too.
- Finish Les Miserables- I started in February of 2013, got about half way done, and quit in June-ish of 2013. I still want to finish it, but there are so many other things I want to read too.
You know, a lot of people make these lists as like a "30 before 30" list or a "101 in 1001" list. Maybe I'll do a 30 before 30 when I get a little closer to thirty, but for right now this is just a bucket list, meaning I want to do all these things before I "kick the bucket."
Do you have a bucket list? Are any of my items also on your list?
Thanks for reading!