Hey guys! As you know, yesterday was the first day of fall. As you probably also know, or at least could guess, fall is my favorite season! So for Thankful Thursday today, I am thankful for fall.
Fall is my favorite for a lot of reasons (football, Halloween, boots & scarves, cool weather, changing leaves, bonfires - just to name a few), but the biggest reason is the beauty. Isn't God a fantastic artist? I mean I love to see the leaves change colors and feel the crisp cool air as I take a leisure walk with my husband. There's just something about it, you know?
Really, I like it when the seasons change any time because it's just a little extra reminder of God's power. When I start to notice the air getting cooler and the leaves changing (or the air getting warmer and flowers blooming in spring etc.), I'm reminded to pay attention to God's artwork.
When you think about it, that's all creation is really for, right? For us to enjoy. And to show God's awesome power. I'm thankful for that. And today, I am particularly thankful for fall and how it reminded me of how awesome our God is!
What are you thankful for this month? Be sure to link up below!
Thanks for reading!
We have so much to be thankful for and a lot of us take that for granted. Lets change that! I bring you the #ThankfulThursdayParty linkup with Charlene @ From Bisons to Buckeyes where we can write about what we are thankful for and link up on the last Thursday of every month. I would love to have you and can't wait to see what you're thankful for in your life!
- If you're interested in co-hosting, please send an email to Charlenemarie11@gmail.com.
- Also, if you aren't getting the email reminders about this link up and would like to, please let me know in the comments or send me an email for that as well.
|Host: Charlene - Blog // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest|
- Follow your host and co-host in some way
- Link up your Thankful Thursday Party post, NOT your blog URL
- Use the hashtag #ThankfulThursdayParty when you share on social media
- Grab the button and display it on your blog so others can join the party