Anne and Jenna. so lets get started, shall we?
- Resolving to live healthier all around. To spend more time in God's word and in his presence. To be present here and now. And to read 16 books, 6 of which will be non-fiction. I didn't set many specific resolutions (except the 16 books thing) but these are some general ones and I set specific goals pertaining to these each month.
- Reading I'm actually not really reading anything at the moment (which is probably not good for my 16 books resolution). I have been busy but I've also been waiting for Life is Beautiful by Sarah M. Johnson. To come in the mail. I suppose I should start on something else while I wait, but I got so many great books for Christmas and my birthday that I can't decide what to start!
- Organizing everything. Do you ever get on an organizing kick? Last night I organized our tea/coffee cabinet. Just because I opened it to make myself a cup of tea and saw that it wasn't very organized. I've been doing that a lot lately as we start a new fresh year (and because I didn't do much organizing or cleaning during the holiday season).
- Loving being back to a normal routine after a long (though much needed) vacation.
- Craving healthy food that makes me feel good. And water. I've been purposefully drinking a lot of water every day since the new year and now my body craves it.
Thanks for reading