Since I'm in a very Disney mood after that movie, I thought I'd share a fun Disney post today. A while ago, Elizabeth shared this 20 Questions | Disney Style post on her blog and I just had to borrow it because I love me some Disney. It's been sitting in my drafts for a while just waiting for the perfect time to post!
|Belle number one. Notice the hair!|
Top 3 recent Disney Films: Tangled, Frozen, Moana. What is considered "recent"? Is there a cut-off year?
Top 3 Disney Characters: Dori, Baloo, Timon & Pumbaa - Can they count as one?
|Belle number two.|
Favorite Disney Prince: The Beast (Prince Adam)
Favorite Disney Sidekick: Pascal
Top 3 Disney couples: Rapunzel and Flynn, Belle and Beast, Anna and Kristoff
- "You'll be in my Heart" from Tarzan,
- "Strangers like Me" from Tarzan
- "I'll Make a Man out of You" from Mulan
- "Reflection" from Mulan
- "When will my Life Begin?" from Tangled
- "I See the Light" from Tangled
- "A Whole New World" from Aladdin
- "Circle of Life"from The Lion King
- "Beauty and the Beast" from Beauty and the Beast
- "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast
- "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid
- "Go the Distance" from Hercules
- "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)" from Hercules
- "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" from Mary Poppins
- The entire Frozen soundtrack.
- The entire Moana soundtrack.
I promise, I tried to get it down to as few as possible.
Disney Villain You Hate to Love: Ursula, thanks to Brita's post. Also, she was fantastic on stage when I saw The Little Mermaid on Broadway in Columbus!
Favorite villain song: I'm breaking the rules again...
- "Gaston" from Beauty and the Beast
- "The Mob Song" from Beauty and the Beast
- "Poor, Unfortunate Souls" from The Little Mermaid
- "Mother Knows Best" from Tangled
- "Be Prepared" from The Lion King
What Disney film would you star in? Tangled or Beauty and the Beast
How old were you when you watched your first Disney movie? I have no idea but probably before a year old, I would imagine.
Best Disney kiss? Flynn and Rapunzel
Favorite quote from a Disney movie? "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" from Alice in Wonderland
Favorite scene from your favorite movie: The library scene in Beauty and the Beast. The new one, of course, was absolutely amazing. The scene was more drawn out with dialogue between Belle and the Beast which added to their falling in love. But I still love the cartoon library scene too!
|Not really a Disneybound but I war this LuLaRoe Nicole dress to the movie last night because roses!|
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media: